Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Lobotomy of Sharon Newman

What the hell has happened to Sharon Newman?

I remember a time when this character was my main reason for watching Y&R. I grew up enthralled with the love story of Sharon and Nick. Yes, from my early days I was a Shicker. When Phyllis (whom I more affectionately refer to as SyPhillis most days) spread her legs for the distraught Nick, I screamed at the writers for ever thinking anyone could replace Sharon in Nick's heart. Especially not some two-dollar hoochie mama who seemed hell bent on destroying every relationship in GC.

As it turns out, I was right. SyPhyllis endured many years living in the shadow of Nick's great love, Sharon. He simply couldn't let her go. She felt the same way, and with Cassie's prophecy, they seemed destined to someday have their happily ever after. The writing was on the wall.

CUE IN NEW Y&R TALENT-LESS WRITING TEAM!

For some reason, this new team of writers think they can abuse the loyalty fans have shown for Sharon for over a decade now, by using her to pimp the character of Adam Newman. ADumb, and his supposed redemption storyline, has turned a once strong woman, a once fiercely loyal and caring mother, into a complete fucking idiot. I seriously do not understand why the writers feel the need to destroy this well-established character for a lower-than-dirt one such as Adam. The old Sharon, the one that existed when good writers were in control of this show, would never let some baby-killing, kidnapping FREAK near her child. This storyline is just plain pathetic and unbelievable to me.

The man STOLE your baby and let you think it was DEAD! When he had the chance to confess to you because he loved you oh so much, he kept lying to your face. And now I'm supposed to believe that you have conflicted feelings for this monster?

BITCH PUH-LEASE!

I never thought I would see the day when I actually thought Nick was being the better parent. For years he pissed me off by not being with Sharon when he clearly loved her more than SyPhyllis. But he is absolutely right in telling Sharon she is an idiot for ever letting scum like Adam anywhere near their daughter after he tried so desperately to make sure they lost her forever. I know a lot of people are saying he's not doing this for Faith, that he wants to control Sharon, blah blah blah...

If that were the case, he would have ordered her to come with him after he found them in the barn. Not take their daughter from her arms, claim he is taking Faith home and that Sharon can do whatever she wants. He obviously went to Adam to plead to his supposed "love" for Sharon and let her go. Of course the fucking weasel knew she was there. Of course he told Nick everything he knows Sharon wants to hear. He's been spoon-fed the answers by the blonde bimbo for months about how Nick and Jack never thought she was a strong woman and didn't need a man.

Uhm, note to Sharon - if you were actually strong woman, you wouldn't feel the need to fight your supposed deep feelings for the man that stole your own flesh and blood.

FUCKING MORON!

Adam is doing what Adam does best - manipulating the situation to his advantage, I honestly do not believe he loves Sharon. This is all about beating Nick. beating Victor. Poor little, abandoned ADumb. I bet if Nick acted like he didn't give two shits about Sharon, Adam would drop her like a hot potato.

What pisses me off is that this broad is too dumb to see it. And that is NOT the Sharon Newman we have known for the past ten-plus years.

I think it's safe to say - Sharon Newman has had a lobotomy and the new writers of Y&R should be ashamed of themselves for thinking dedicated Y&R fans actually like this trash.

Chrissy.

3 comments:

  1. RMMFAO!!! BRAVA Chrissy!
    I can relate Love Sharon & Shick. However this newly shit-covered clone of Sharon I can't buy into this deluded version of Sharon no fucking way the Bill Bell Version of Sharon Collins Newman would salivate over this Filthy McNasty (Yes I made that word up..LOL) her baby thieving fake ass ex-husband hell if that's the case Sharon would have fallen for Matt Clark and/or Cameron Kirsten, Adam is grotesque why would Sharon want a man who portrayed him self roasting his male Winnie with another man shit she minus well date Rafe at least he is honest & OUT..LMAO! But Seriously the character mutilation of Sharon is terrible to watch all at the expense of showboating Adams overblown so call redemption. Since I'm a bit harsh & flippant with my lingo I mostly Blog on Liberalized Uncensored Message Boards Never posted on Soap central Board that much mods delete post their not in favor of or depending what characters their leaning towards at that time & if I'm not mistaken MM post their So you know what that means (EyeRoll).

    Any-who I'll pass your blogspot around to some other cool Y&R lovers & Sharon or Shick fans like yours truly.

    Wishing you the Best with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops typo I meant "Wouldn't" salivate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, you sound so hateful!

    I will support Sharon regardless because she's certainly better than most of the females on the canvas.

    All of the females are whiny and hos so there are no strong females on Y&R so this is what you get from this show.

    ReplyDelete